A march winds through Seattle today to protest a grand jury's decision not to indict the police officer who shot and killed an unarmed teen in Ferguson, Mo.
UPDATE - 06:47 PM
Home prices continue to cool in greater Seattle area
The average price of existing single-family homes in King, Snohomish and Pierce counties fell 0.2 percent in September over August.
- Flooding forces evacuation of Mount Rainier park
- $2.5M claim filed against Seattle over crash involving cyclist, councilmember
- UPDATE - 05:23 PM Value Village owner criticizes report on mishandled donations
- NEW - 06:20 PM Schools chief sorry for signing off early on Gates grant
- Online valet parking soars in Seattle; Bellevue next
- NEW - 04:50 PM Monthly jobless rate rises in most Washington counties
- NEW - 06:38 PM Port of Seattle OKs budget
NEW - 06:28 PM Start early or late to reach holiday destination
- WSDOT offers Thanksgiving travel tips
UPDATE - 06:27 PM Brown family blasts prosecutor; Wilson speaks
UPDATE - 06:42 PM A look at what's ahead in the Ferguson case
UPDATE - 06:42 PM Tough to make a case against police in shootings
UPDATE - 05:59 PM Man arrested; deputies say he aimed banana at them
UPDATE - 05:25 PM Cleveland crowd protests over boy shot by police
Entertainment & Living
All that's left is for Gov. Jay Inslee to show his hand, and avoid being just another act following what's now recalled as a killer performance.Robert J. Vickers column: "Is Gov. Jay Inslee an absentee governor or a patient strategist?"
I just completed an exhaustive online search, and have not found a single news item or police report wherein a four year old was, with or without permission, playing with father's stamp collection, and accidentally glued a three year-old's jaw off.Comment by "user1002035" on "Parents of Lake Stevens boy shot in mouth had argued about guns in home"
- Editorial: Remote testimony would bring the Legislature into the 21st century
- NEW - 05:18 PM Editorial: What Ferguson could learn from Seattle, but progress remains
- A needless attack on TVW detracts from real need for more transparency
- Thanksgiving is for eating, not shopping
NEW - 06:43 PM Sounders’ Chad Marshall earns defender of year award