Jerry Brewer: The Seahawks made it hard on themselves in this so-called Super Bowl rematch, but then proved they were the better team by winning in overtime. Above, Marshawn Lynch dives across the goal line for the winning touchdown.
In Seattle, New York and around the world, people took to the streets Sunday, urging policymakers to address conditions they say threaten the survival of future generations. The grassroots demonstrations came just before the start of the U.N. Climate Summit.
UPDATE - 03:31 AM Some 130,000 Syrians reach Turkey, fleeing IS
UPDATE - 03:34 AM NASA's Maven spacecraft enters Mars orbit
UPDATE - 03:34 AM Police find rifle carried by ambush suspect
Entertainment & Living
In fact, the most important issue — the risk to human life — is not explicitly considered in routine landslide-hazard assessments.Joseph Wartman, guest column: "How to avert the next Oso landslide disaster"
- Editorial: King County Metro Transit heeds the voters’ call on efficiencies
- Conversation starter: What would you ask state candidates?
- Guest: What to ask state candidates about education
- Gates inspires, polarizes as he delves into many fields | Jon Talton
- Spurlock, Vulcan vow exciting econ series | Sunday Buzz