The GOHAWKS vanity license plate could fetch big bucks if resold. Not a chance, says the Shelton family, which has had it for 40 years: It's their dad’s legacy.
UPDATE - 10:57 AM
Storm unleashes blizzard conditions on parts of northeastern U.S.
- UPDATE - 09:15 AM Local home prices rose 6 percent over the year
- UPDATE - 09:28 AM Microsoft stock plunges as investors digest earnings
- 1 injured after shooting at Southcenter mall
- GOP senators introduce bill to kill Bertha and the tunnel project
- 3 arrested in 3 separate drive-by shootings in Seattle within 24 hours
- UW men’s basketball dismisses star center Robert Upshaw for violating team rules
UPDATE - 09:06 AM Debris found in search for missing plane in Hood Canal
UPDATE - 10:57 AM Bodies found after Ga. couple lured by Craigslist contact
UPDATE - 10:53 AM Obama defends US ties as he pays respects in Saudi Arabia
UPDATE - 10:34 AM Deputy lowered from chopper comes face to face with bears
Entertainment & Living
UPDATE - 10:53 AM Actor Allen Galli gets a crash course in ballet at PNB
UPDATE - 08:50 AM An insightful staging of ‘The Three Sisters’ at ACT | Theater review
NEW - 09:59 AM An Oscar-night musical
While we should fix NCLB, we can't afford to stop holding states and schools accountable for the education of their students.Patty Murray guest column: "Congress needs to fix outdated federal No Child Left Behind education law"
- Editorial: Turning Federal Reserve building into a school is fitting for Seattle’s urban core
- Editorial: Voter initiatives need to include funding balance
- Guest: Let voters decide whether to raise the state minimum wage
- How globalization is supposed to work
UPDATE - 10:53 AM Facebook outage brings jokes, marketing pitches to Twitter
UPDATE - 10:03 AM American Airlines 4th-qtr profit gets lift from cheap fuel