JERRY BREWER: Terrelle Pryor can be saved from the NFL scrapheap by Pete Carroll, as long as he realizes he needs the Seahawks more than they need him. He could be useful if he approaches this situation with humility.
With Proposition 1 trailing, King County officials said they'll proceed with a scenario they've warned about for months.
- Cost to fix Bertha may top $125 million, but who will pay?
- UPDATE - 04:46 PM Supreme Court limits awards to child-porn victims
- Exchange sign-ups for private insurance pass 164K
- Insurers, hospitals complain about state's proposed new rule
- Westneat: WWU’s president is right: The world is changing; deal with it
- UPDATE - 04:53 PM Kyle Seager’s ninth-inning home run wins it for Mariners
UPDATE - 05:07 PM Fatal birth defect is higher in 3 Washington counties
UPDATE - 05:06 PM Proposition 1 defeat still clear, despite tiny gain in votes today
UPDATE - 05:19 PM 23,600 meals, snacks served in month since mudslide
UPDATE - 05:37 PM Amid Russia warning, Ukraine is in a security bind
UPDATE - 05:25 PM Climate change likely to make Everest even riskier
UPDATE - 04:44 PM Boy says he sang gospel song, abductor freed him
UPDATE - 04:57 PM 9th suspect in NC kidnapping turns self in to FBI
UPDATE - 04:57 PM Bashtag: NYPD Twitter campaign backfires
UPDATE - 05:37 PM Gacy probe helps solve unrelated Chicago-area case
Entertainment & Living
UPDATE - 03:56 PM Beer me in Belltown, and other reader questions | Happy Hour
UPDATE - 04:44 PM Jodie Foster weds artist Alexandra Hedison
We need White House leadership to place the country's economic well-being before that of bankers. We need to rein in recklessness, not subsidize it with our taxes.Nomi Prins, guest column: "Break alliances between Wall Street and the White House"
- Editorial: A disconnect for state’s 911 system
- NEW - 04:03 AM Editorial: After failure of King County Prop. 1, hard work on Metro needed
- A Nevada cattle rancher rustles up a Western land grab
- Guest: Break alliances between Wall Street and the White House
UPDATE - 04:17 PM Russell Wilson files for divorce
UPDATE - 04:45 PM Richard Sherman, NFL players talk about race at Harvard