SEAHAWKS TRAINING CAMP: Backup tight end Anthony McCoy could miss considerable time if the injury today to his left Achilles tendon is same as what his right one suffered last year. Above, McCoy stiff-arms cornerback A.J. Jefferson on Sunday during camp at Virginia Mason Athletic Center in Renton.
TRUTH NEEDLE: Opponents of creating a Metropolitan Park District in Seattle say Prop. 1 would raise property taxes 20 percent. The math doesn’t add up.
- Amgen’s exit a new blow for Seattle biotech industry
- After breakdown, 2 ferries for Bainbridge, just 1 for Kingston
- UPDATE - 06:05 AM Ukraine official: Rebels lay mines near crash site
- UPDATE - 06:04 AM Man shot by Seattle police in Gas Works Park
- Facing budget crunch, public-health chief quits
- Jewish group: Gun remarks ‘idiotic, simplistic, wrong’
- GOP: Democratic Senate candidate too Republican
UPDATE - 06:05 AM Poll: Americans cool to border-crossing children
NEW - 05:10 AM Son says N.C.-based missionary fighting Ebola
UPDATE - 05:57 AM Diplomat: Criticism of Kerry not from Netanyahu
UPDATE - 05:51 AM GOP-led House ready to OK lawsuit against Obama
UPDATE - 06:06 AM PG&E charged with obstruction over San Bruno blast
NEW - 06:00 AM Guest: The critical role of doctors in early learning
NEW - 05:00 AM New group's mission: when parents speak, schools listen
Entertainment & Living
The New York Times editorial board adding its influential voice to the national debate will be a boost for this movement led by the states.Kate Riley, Opinion Northwest: "New York Times joins Seattle Times in calling for marijuana legalization"
- Editorial: Fix Seattle Schools’ superintendent turnover issues
- Editorial: Get Northwest grain shipments going again
- B.C. premier vows sewage treatment for Victoria — someday