Dr. Mike Karr, left, co-director of dental clinic with Remote Area Medical, looks on as Dr. Phillips Trautman does dental work Thursday on Reyna Rosales of Auburn. Patients received dental care on the main floor of KeyArena, the first day of a four-day clinic offering free medical, dental and eye care.
Fire Phone sales and a quarterly loss take a toll on the Seattle-based online retailer.
- Billionaire Paul Allen pledges $100 million in Ebola fight
- UPDATE - 06:21 AM After 1st Ebola case in NYC, 3 others quarantined
- Work on Bertha’s repair pit halted after discovery of shells
- Garfield students, staff stage walkout over loss of a teacher
- ‘It’s a relief,’ victim says, as alleged serial groper charged
- Seahawks deny reports of a divided locker room
UPDATE - 06:02 AM US to pay Philippines $2M after Navy damaged coral reef
Entertainment & Living
NEW - 06:05 AM Mathew Wright ushers in new ArtsWest era with ‘Dogfight’
NEW - 06:15 AM A taste of ‘Home Depot Baroque’ at Suyama Space | Art review
NEW - 06:15 AM Bill Irwin visits Seattle Beckett Festival
- The Flavorful Four: Vote for your favorite Halloween candy
Given the lack of clarity on what specific service Proposition 1 would fund, voters do not have a clear understanding of what they are voting to approve.Ben Stafford guest column: "Seattle's Metro Prop. 1 is not the right measure for today's realities"