UPDATED: The Seattle Fire Department said 10 people were injured in a crash on Rainier Ave. S. in Rainier Beach that involved at least 15 vehicles, including a Seattle police patrol car. Seattle DOT tweeted at 7:30 p.m. on Friday that closures could be expected "indefinitely."
UPDATE - 10:18 PM
3rd Marysville victim dies
Officials said Shaylee Chuckulnaskit, 14, passed away on Friday afternoon.
UPDATE - 10:38 PM AP EXCLUSIVE: Military sex survey draws complaints
UPDATE - 10:37 PM Early votes exceed 15 million — but who benefits?
UPDATE - 10:44 PM 'We just had a hunch': US marshals nab Eric Frein
Entertainment & Living
- Tasty Two: Will Twix or Reese's be crowned best Halloween candy?
The FBI's actions in this case undermined the credibility of press organizations who hold government accountable -- and that matters.Editorial: "FBI exploited press credibility in bomb ruse"
- Editorial: Voters beware of I-1351’s empty promise
- Editorial: Find the money to keep Public Health — Seattle & King County’s Auburn site open
- Ebola aid workers can't be trusted
- Remembering what skulls really stand for on Halloween
UPDATE - 08:36 PM As Sounders open MLS playoffs, a new wrinkle to contend with
UPDATE - 08:36 PM Seahawks’ Paul Richardson trying to be the ‘speed guy’
UPDATE - 09:13 PM Chicago Cubs hire Joe Maddon, former Tampa Bay Rays manager
UPDATE - 09:30 PM US stocks end a turbulent month at a record high