Marshawn Lynch may get fined for wearing a "Beast Mode" hat this week. But it's been a boon for a booming brand that Lynch wants to sell in department stores around the country.
Tourism officials believe the city is more ready than ever to host the big game, but several hurdles remain before they can make a bid.
Seahawks’ cornerbacks have perfected an innovative step-kick technique that allows them to keep receivers in front of them and not react to their moves.
- Boeing sees record profits but reduces bonuses
- UPDATE - 12:47 PM Video purports to show Islamic State group beheading Japanese journalist
- SPD officer in golf-club case stole pot, ex-girlfriend alleges
- Longest stretch of Eastside Rail Corridor opens in Kirkland
- 520 toll payers’ lawsuit not exactly a surprise | Danny Westneat
- UPDATE - 12:47 PM Whitney Houston's daughter found unresponsive in tub
UPDATE - 11:46 AM Police arrest man with gun after Belltown disturbance
NEW - 12:47 PM Obama budget sets up battle with GOP-controlled Congress
UPDATE - 12:43 PM Former German president Richard von Weizsaecker dies at 94
UPDATE - 12:43 PM Yemen president refuses to reconsider resignation
UPDATE - 12:47 PM AP Interview: NYC mayor says he has moved past police crisis
UPDATE - 11:40 AM 5 given preliminary charges over jihadi network in France
Entertainment & Living
After decades in the public eye, Chai and Bamboo deserve to retire. No more forced breeding. No more forced socializing. Send them to a safe place where, finally, they can just be.Editorial: "Give Woodland Park Zoo elephants Bamboo and Chai much-needed retirement"
- Editorial: State Senate is sensible in banning openly carried firearms
- Editorial: Decriminalize fantasy sports betting in Washington, for the little guys
- Bandwagon Seattle Seahawks fan or fan for life?
- Europe’s Greek test | Paul Krugman / Syndicated columnist