Thomas Wray pumps his fist in support of cabdrivers as they blare their horns in protest outside Seattle City Hall on Monday. Wray is a staffer with Teamsters union Local 117. The drivers want the City Council to regulate ride-share companies like Lyft, Sidecar and UBERx.
UPDATE - 09:42 PM
Pioneer patient: 'I don't want to be only person cured of HIV'
The Seattle native who was the first person cured of AIDS is joining scientists at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center to help extend the cure to others.
- UPDATE - 09:23 PM Mastros defend their actions, plan to 'retire in peace'
- NEW - 09:48 PM DNA evidence from Gatorade trips copper-wire thieves
- UPDATE - 09:30 PM High court refuses to hear appeal of $1 verdict in SPD case
- UPDATE - 09:52 PM It's curtains for Seattle's Egyptian Theatre
UPDATE - 09:45 PM Fasting woman to end attempt to ‘live on light’
UPDATE - 10:23 PM Seattle council leaders spurn mayor on Ship Canal light rail
UPDATE - 09:33 PM Obama: NSA secret data gathering 'transparent'
UPDATE - 10:25 PM Seeking a Syria consensus despite US-Russia divide
UPDATE - 10:36 PM Ex-hitman: I was heartbroken Bulger was informant
- Ravenna Blog | Wading pool season opens on Saturday! Yay!
- Capitol Hill Seattle Blog | Nails Across America makes well-manicured Capitol Hill stop
- The Sammamish Review | Police ticket more than 300 for texting and talking while driving
- The Newcastle News | Massage therapist accused of sexual misconduct fired from Issaquah clinic
- My Ballard | City council denies funding for McGinn's proposed Ship Canal bridge study
UPDATE - 10:17 PM Peterson begins new path
NEW - 10:07 PM Mariners destroyed in Anaheim again
UPDATE - 10:24 PM Mike Zunino getting trial by fire
UPDATE - 10:27 PM New Zealand visitor’s first baseball game takes a wrong turn