BRIER DUDLEY: Paul Allen celebrates after his Seahawks won the NFC Championship Game on Jan. 18. "Your dream when you buy a sports franchise is to win the championship, the Super Bowl," he said in an interview.
Religious leaders say they have trouble hosting tent cities in some Eastside cities because of fees and restrictions.
- Seattle police apologize for arresting man for carrying a golf club
- Garfield teacher hit by pepper spray files claim against city
- Boeing to build Air Force One replacement
- Bill Boeing’s 1930 yacht up for sale
- Father of boy with leukemia asks school to bar unvaccinated students
- UPDATE - 07:29 AM Investigators: Crashed AirAsia flown by co-pilot
- Earl Thomas radiates love and ferocity | Larry Stone
NEW - 06:58 AM 15 accused of thefts from Yakama Nation scholarship program
NEW - 06:00 AM 3 suspicious fires in vacant structures in Renton
NEW - 06:21 AM Comcast official apologizes for rude name change
NEW - 05:53 AM Search continues for plane that crashed, sank in Hood Canal
- Watch it: UW attempts umbrella dance record
UPDATE - 07:55 AM Attorney General nominee moves closer to confirmation
UPDATE - 07:55 AM Jordan demands IS deliver proof captured pilot still alive
UPDATE - 07:47 AM NYC mayor's vibrant deaf interpreter creates his own storm
UPDATE - 07:47 AM Wistful, humorous Romney looks back as he ponders '16
UPDATE - 07:47 AM Panel recommending changes to military health care, benefits
UPDATE - 07:55 AM Fugitive treasure hunter to appear in Florida federal court
UPDATE - 07:09 AM Yellowstone oil spills fuel arguments over Keystone line
Entertainment & Living
NEW - 06:01 AM Next at the Tractor Tavern: fortepiano and cello
NEW - 06:15 AM Patton Oswalt on movie addiction: ‘I was deluding myself’
NEW - 06:00 AM Dog attacks, walker hides, owner coos | Rant & Rave
NEW - 05:00 AM 'Ghostbusters' cast set with McCarthy, Wiig, McKinnon, Jones
NEW - 06:15 AM Art-book sale, boats, frogs | Weekend Preview
After decades in the public eye, Chai and Bamboo deserve to retire. No more forced breeding. No more forced socializing. Send them to a safe place where, finally, they can just be.Editorial: "Give Woodland Park Zoo elephants Bamboo and Chai much-needed retirement"
- Editorial: 3 ways the Legislature can help community-college students
- Editorial: Give Woodland Park Zoo elephants Bamboo and Chai much-needed retirement
- Should marijuana home grows be legal in Washington?
- Czar Vladimir Putin’s next moves | Thomas Friedman / Syndicated columnist
UPDATE - 07:29 AM Stock market mixed in early trading; McDonald's stock jumps