A classic American car from before the 1960 U.S. economic embargo drives by a billboard in Havana, Cuba, showing Cuban spies who were recently released. On Wednesday, President Obama ordered the restoration of full diplomatic relations with Cuba for the first time in more than 50 years. The announcement was accompanied by an exchange of imprisoned spies and the release of American Alan Gross.
UPDATE - 10:05 PM
Inslee targets top polluters with cap-and-trade plan
Gov. Jay Inslee on Wednesday laid out an ambitious plan for cutting Washington's carbon emissions that would vault the state to the forefront of global efforts to combat climate change.
- UPDATE - 11:04 PM Indoor soccer-team owner accused of sexual assault | Times Watchdog
- Why does state's jobless rate keep rising? Brighter prospects
- Promising stroke treatment pulls blood clots directly from brain
- Study: Very few use EpiPen, asthma inhalers correctly
- UPDATE - 12:11 AM Sony hacking linked to N. Korea; film opening canceled
- FYI Guy: Explore this language diversity map of King County
- State health exchange withholds money to Deloitte over repeated problems
- UPDATE - 10:12 PM M's acquire outfielder Justin Ruggiano
- Seahawks must shore up sacks against Cardinals
NEW - 12:05 AM Boeing IMAX Theater due for an upgrade
- Times series on ocean changes wins major multimedia award
UPDATE - 12:11 AM US, Cuba patch torn relations in historic accord
UPDATE - 12:08 AM Sony cancels 'The Interview' amid terror hack threats
UPDATE - 12:08 AM How Kim Jong Un became the target of 'The Interview'
Entertainment & Living
UPDATE - 12:11 AM Stolen emails reveal lapses in Sony security practices
UPDATE - 12:11 AM Obama says people should 'go to the movies'
Even when challenges or misunderstandings arise, the truth is that we all want the same thing: safety for the public, protection for taxpayers and daylight for Bertha.Lynn Peterson guest column: "WSDOT explains the settling, liability and safety of the Highway 99 tunnel project"
UPDATE - 10:29 PM Seahawks adept at creating calm out of chaos | Larry Stone
UPDATE - 10:10 PM Seahawks continue climb to top of media's NFL power rankings
NEW - 12:01 AM Urban, Touchstone combine forces in real estate
UPDATE - 12:08 AM Stocks with exposure to Cuba rise sharply