Seahawk fan Carol Jones poses in a Beast Mode pullover while getting her photo taken by her husband, Ron Jones, at a pop-up store in Arizona. Marshawn Lynch may get fined for wearing a Beast Mode hat this week. But it's been a boon for the booming brand.
NEW - 06:16 PM
Smaller Boeing bonuses disappoint white-collar staff
Boeing’s salaried non-management employees in Washington state are expressing disappointment that, after a year of record profits, next month the company will pay out bonuses considerably smaller than last year’s.
- Officer in golf-club arrest accused of stealing marijuana
- Bertha's repair pit reaches full depth of 120 feet
- Man accused of setting wife on fire in Snohomish
- Costco to return $2.2 billion to shareholders
- UPDATE - 07:08 PM Romney won’t run for president
- UPDATE - 07:13 PM Snoqualmie making ice cream again after listeria problems resolved
- UPDATE - 07:25 PM Seattle vs. Boston on the economic playing field | Jon Talton
- Seahawks Fan Buzz: Watch giant Hawk claw destroy Patriots bus
UPDATE - 07:45 PM Boston mayor refuses Super Bowl bet with Mayor Murray
NEW - 06:58 PM From poets to hippies, Hawks fans cross all lines
NEW - 06:17 PM Mind your manners, companies may give you a bad rating
UPDATE - 07:19 PM Australian paper mocked for obit of 'The Thorn Birds' author
UPDATE - 07:18 PM Rap music mogul 'Suge' Knight arrested in fatal hit-and-run
UPDATE - 07:18 PM Balloon crew makes history crossing Pacific Ocean
NEW - 05:22 PM Aaron Hernandez won't be allowed to watch the Super Bowl
Entertainment & Living
UPDATE - 07:26 PM A big night at SSO: spectacle, done with skill | Classical review
UPDATE - 07:18 PM Cirque du Soleil’s ‘Kurios’ thrills in steampunk mode | Theater review
After decades in the public eye, Chai and Bamboo deserve to retire. No more forced breeding. No more forced socializing. Send them to a safe place where, finally, they can just be.Editorial: "Give Woodland Park Zoo elephants Bamboo and Chai much-needed retirement"
- Editorial: Decriminalize fantasy sports betting in Washington, for the little guys
- Editorial: State Senate is sensible in banning openly carried firearms
- Bandwagon Seattle Seahawks fan or fan for life?
- Europe’s Greek test | Paul Krugman / Syndicated columnist
UPDATE - 06:18 PM Patriots fans trickle in to find sea of Seahawks supporters
UPDATE - 07:28 PM Photo printing from home has its rewards