In a city known for terrible traffic, some commuters find relief on their own two feet. Fremont resident Luke Baylor is one such walking commuter. Baylor, an Amazon.com employee, walks past a water feature at Lake Union Park in Seattle on his 3-mile commute home.
A dramatic jump in the passing rates on state tests at Beacon Hill International School in Seattle has raised a red flag.
- Port of Seattle chooses business executive as next CEO
- UPDATE - 08:02 AM Official: 2 tank columns from Russia enter Ukraine
- Court ruling a blow to plans for Kirkland waterfront project
- A 9-year-old with an Uzi leads to tragedy, stirs gun debate
- State to offer more health-insurance choices next year
- Brier Dudley: Apple could soon unveil wearable gadget, jumbo iPad
- UPDATE - 07:41 AM Why reports of NHL expansion in Seattle, Vegas don't hold water | Take 2
UPDATE - 07:27 AM Where we walk to work: Would you believe Bellevue?
UPDATE - 06:05 AM Daily Rant&Rave: hoggish parallel-parkers
UPDATE - 07:59 AM Day 3 of big waves expected in Southern California
UPDATE - 07:59 AM Omaha police bullet kills 'Cops' film crew member
UPDATE - 08:02 AM Islamic State group kills captured Syrian soldiers
UPDATE - 07:59 AM Tripping seniors on purpose to stop future falls
UPDATE - 08:02 AM A flavor out of favor: Dog meat fades in S. Korea
Entertainment & Living
UPDATE - 06:16 AM 12 Days of Simpsons, Day 8: 3 great salutes to Lisa
UPDATE - 08:01 AM Diane Sawyer exits as ABC's evening news anchor
UPDATE - 08:01 AM Final ruling issued against part of polygamy ban
UPDATE - 08:01 AM Source: BET suspends producer after Blue Ivy joke
UPDATE - 06:51 AM John Lennon's killer sorry for being 'an idiot'
UPDATE - 07:49 AM Poll: Parents uncomfortable with youth football
NEW - 06:03 AM Make the expected — and unexpected — with lentils
UPDATE - 07:08 AM Ukraine fears weigh on US stocks in early trading
UPDATE - 08:01 AM Tim Hortons a big part of Canadian identity
UPDATE - 07:22 AM Workers cheer restored Market Basket CEO