Glenn Rusk hugs his neighbor Sherie Loman outside her home north of Briarwood Elementary School in Moore, Oklahoma after a mile-wide tornado leveled much of their neighborhood. The storm destroyed the school. At least 24 people were reported killed, including 7 children.
The University of Washington will join with another free online-course provider, non-profit edX.
- Kemper Freeman planning $1.2B Bellevue expansion
- Merchants sing blues over waterfront projects
- Records: Slain intruder showed signs of breakdown
- UPDATE - 06:59 AM Sprint boosts buyout offer for Clearwire
- UW Medicine, Catholic health system join up
- Carroll on Seahawks' problems off field: 'It's real serious'
UPDATE - 06:46 AM Medical examiner: 24 dead in Oklahoma twister
UPDATE - 06:21 AM AP photographer sees kids pulled from Okla. school
- Pigeon sale yields record price for a bird called Bolt
- West Seattle Blog | West Seattleites behind the scenes at NW Folklife Festival
- Inside Bainbridge | Bainbridge Police Bust Multi-County Safeway Booze Burglar
- ParentMap | Teenworthy: My Fight on Cancer
- Inside Bainbridge | With 61 Young Victims, Upskirt Voyeur to Be Released in Time for Father's Day
- Shoreline Area News | Tent City 3 returns to Shoreline
The term "illegal immigrant" is dehumanizing, derogatory and destructive. . . . Humans are not illegal. Only their actions can be illegal.Hugo Balta, guest: "Stop using the term 'illegal immigrants' "
UPDATE - 07:01 AM Golf adopts rule to ban anchored putting stroke
UPDATE - 06:45 AM Apple's Cook to face Senate questions on taxes
- Emeritus lawyers up for appeal of verdict | Sunday Buzz
Entertainment & Living
- Watch the winners of the 2013 3-Minute Masterpiece film contest
NEW - 05:30 AM Bellevue native Ariel Pocock celebrates sizzling jazz debut
UPDATE - 06:41 AM Ari Folman animates Robin Wright in 'The Congress'
UPDATE - 06:31 AM At last: 'Arrested' is reborn Monday on Netflix