Firda Herryanddhy, marketing coordinator at Party @ Display & Costume in Seattle, holds up two popular costumes at the store — an Elsa costume from “Frozen” and an Alice in Wonderland. Costumes drawn from the movies "Frozen" and "Maleficent" are among the most sought-after this Halloween.
Seattle officials are exploring ways to solve the city’s homelessness problem, but finding the money is a challenge.
- UPDATE - 06:50 AM Nurse defies Ebola quarantine in Maine
- State poll: Voters’ top concerns are schools, gun laws
- Tulalip Tribes: Some children dread school because of threats
- Microsoft lays off 3,000 more, including 638 in region
- UPDATE - 06:35 AM Boy, 9, taken from Seattle is located in South Pacific
- UPDATE - 06:01 AM Source: Murder-suicide linked to abuse accusation
NEW - 06:27 AM Costumes with coats: Wet, cool Halloween in forecast
UPDATE - 06:35 AM Daily Rant&Rave: Hockey gear lost and found
UPDATE - 06:50 AM Quarantines rarely used, effectiveness questioned
UPDATE - 06:44 AM Gunfire, arrests erupt as Giants fans revel in win
UPDATE - 06:44 AM Viral video documents New York street harassment
UPDATE - 06:50 AM Tim Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
UPDATE - 06:44 AM Police: Poison likely killed Utah family of 5
Entertainment & Living
UPDATE - 06:45 AM Orson Welles' last film may finally be released
NEW - 06:15 AM Oct. 30 TV Picks: ‘The McCarthys’ series premiere
UPDATE - 06:45 AM Suge Knight, Katt Williams charged with robbery
- Tasty Two: Will Twix or Reese's be crowned best Halloween candy?
The FBI's actions in this case undermined the credibility of press organizations who hold government accountable -- and that matters.Editorial: "FBI exploited press credibility in bomb ruse"
- Editorial: In 45th District race, look past the political spin
- Editorial: The Times recommends to approve Highline Public Schools bond measure
- UPDATE - 06:37 AM Should college athletes be paid for performance?
- Guest: Compassion needed to tackle youth justice in King County