JERRY BREWER: Terrelle Pryor can be saved from the NFL scrapheap by Pete Carroll, as long as he realizes he needs the Seahawks more than they need him. He could be useful if he approaches this situation with humility.
With Proposition 1 trailing, King County officials said they'll proceed with a scenario they've warned about for months.
- UPDATE - 02:20 PM Exchange sign-ups for private insurance pass 164K
- Cost to fix Bertha may top $125 million, but who will pay?
- Obama visits mudslide site, says Oso’s strength ‘should inspire us all’
- UPDATE - 03:09 PM Supreme Court limits awards to child-porn victims
- Westneat: WWU’s president is right: The world is changing; deal with it
- Insurers, hospitals complain to Kreidler about new rules
UPDATE - 03:04 PM Amid Russian warning, Ukraine's in a security bind
UPDATE - 02:50 PM SKorea ferry toll hits 156 as search gets tougher
UPDATE - 03:09 PM Climate change likely to make Everest even riskier
UPDATE - 03:13 PM 9th suspect in NC kidnapping turns self in to FBI
UPDATE - 03:13 PM Bashtag: NYPD Twitter campaign backfires
UPDATE - 01:35 PM California mom, TSA settle breast milk lawsuit
Entertainment & Living
UPDATE - 03:06 PM Justin Bieber apologizes for Japan war shrine trip
UPDATE - 02:01 PM Lupita Nyong'o named People's 'Most Beautiful'
UPDATE - 03:06 PM Jodie Foster weds artist Alexandra Hedison
UPDATE - 03:06 PM Singer Chris Brown's DC trial delayed for months
We need White House leadership to place the country's economic well-being before that of bankers. We need to rein in recklessness, not subsidize it with our taxes.Nomi Prins, guest column: "Break alliances between Wall Street and the White House"
- Editorial: A disconnect for state’s 911 system
- Editorial: All eyes on May 25 presidential election in Ukraine
- A Nevada cattle rancher rustles up a Western land grab
- Guest: Break alliances between Wall Street and the White House
UPDATE - 03:06 PM Russell Wilson files for divorce