Lee Joon-seok, center, the captain of the sunken ferry Sewol in the water off the southern coast, arrives at a court which issues his arrest warrant in Mokpo, south of Seoul, South Korea, on Friday. Some 270 people were still missing and feared dead.
The campaigns for and against King County Proposition 1 are making their final pushes on the bus-and-roads proposal, even though more than half of the people expected to vote have already sent their ballots in.
- Deputy under investigation in prostitution probe
- UPDATE - 08:36 PM At least 12 Nepalese guides killed in avalanche on Everest
- UPDATE - 08:23 PM Report: Seattle ranks No. 2 for cyclist and pedestrian safety
- UPDATE - 08:25 PM Filling Easter baskets pricier as cost of chocolate climbs
- Huskies unveil new uniforms (photos)
- UPDATE - 08:03 PM Giancarlo Stanton’s grand slam beats Mariners
UPDATE - 08:26 PM Prosecutor seeks new judge in 2007 Carnation slayings
UPDATE - 08:36 PM Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
NEW - 07:26 PM Oregon ranchers, Klamath Tribes sign deal to share water
UPDATE - 07:54 PM Colorado deaths stoke worries about pot edibles
UPDATE - 08:26 PM Seattle man identifies cleric in N.Y. terrorism trial
UPDATE - 08:30 PM US puts off decision on Keystone XL pipeline
UPDATE - 07:47 PM NASA's moon-orbiting robot crashes down as planned
Entertainment & Living
NEW - 08:13 PM Hollywood on mission to win faith of Christians
If tips were not recognized as income under a new minimum wage, our payroll would increase by $910,000.Rich Fox, guest column: "Count restaurant tips in minimum-wage debate"
- Editorial: State needs to seek more help for high-school counselors
- Editorial: Vote no on King County Proposition 1
- Guest: Count restaurant tips in minimum-wage debate
- Guest: What happened to the eight-hour workday?
UPDATE - 07:40 PM Chivas USA showing signs of renewal
UPDATE - 08:13 PM Next Zags-WSU game at Spokane Arena
NEW - 08:27 PM Young UW QBs looks to spring forward