Georgia State scored two touchdowns to shut out UW in the first half. The Huskies then answered with six touchdowns of their own and a field goal. Above, John Timu follows his blockers and returns an interception for a touchdown in the fourth quarter.
UPDATE - 09:49 PM
Free pre-K: Strong early gains, long-term questions
Universal preschool in Tulsa, Okla., could be a blueprint for Seattle. Its results have attracted national attention, but the long-term outcomes raise almost as many questions as they answer.
- Semantics triggers dissent on I-594’s gun-sale checks
- UPDATE - 08:40 PM Clash over climate change powers state Senate race
- UPDATE - 10:06 PM After intruder, Secret Service boosts White House security
- We are worse than NFL for domestic violence | Danny Westneat
- UPDATE - 08:37 PM Seahawks-Broncos not really a Super Bowl rematch
- UPDATE - 09:38 PM M’s blasted by Astros, blow chance to take wild-card lead
UPDATE - 10:21 PM Local proposals’ goals to improve learning, young lives of children
UPDATE - 08:40 PM Oso-area residents grapple with life six months after slide
Entertainment & Living
In fact, the most important issue — the risk to human life — is not explicitly considered in routine landslide-hazard assessments.Joseph Wartman, guest column: "How to avert the next Oso landslide disaster"
- Editorial: Seattle Housing Authority rent proposal needs work
- Conversation starter: What would you ask state candidates?
- Guest: Should schools start later? Medical reasons to delay
UPDATE - 08:37 PM Stakes are high in the Super Bowl rematch | Larry Stone