Quarterback Terrelle Pryor will be among the most-watched players vying for a spot on the Seahawks' final roster when Seattle visits Oakland tonight at 7 for its final exhibition game.
UPDATE - 03:50 PM
Car crashes into Columbia City shops, pins family to wall
Man, woman and child injured, along with the driver of the car and three others.
A group of SPD officers in revolt against new use-of-force policies have ramped up the language of their lawsuit.
- Car commute got you down? Some revel in walking to work
- UPDATE - 04:26 PM NATO: Russia moves tanks, 1,000 troops into Ukraine
- One Seattle school sees spike in test scores — so state is investigating
- Warm waters send millions of salmon to Canada, not Wash.
- 6-week standoff ends as supermarket workers get beloved CEO back
- Rewind: Live chat previewing UW-Hawaii game
NEW - 03:31 PM Foes of expanded checks on gun buyers to begin TV, radio ads
UPDATE - 03:40 PM Mystery of Death Valley's moving rocks solved
UPDATE - 04:26 PM Jihadists kill dozens of captured Syrian soldiers
UPDATE - 03:40 PM Tripping seniors on purpose to stop future falls
Entertainment & Living
UPDATE - 04:07 PM Jolie, Pitt wed privately at chateau in France
UPDATE - 04:26 PM Officials: Joan Rivers rushed to hospital
That means, in theory, that the Legislature could amend the law, keep underfunding services to the mentally ill and let the overcrowding continue.Hugh Spitzer, guest column: "Is warehousing mental patients another state constitutional dilemma?"
- Editorial: How to fix Yakima’s racially polarized elections
- UPDATE - 04:05 PM Editorial: Still time to help students with school-supply drive
- Guest: Is warehousing mental patients another state constitutional dilemma?
- Michael Brown no angel? Why should it matter? | Leonard Pitts Jr. / Syndicated columnist
UPDATE - 03:36 PM US economy grew at brisk 4.2 pct. rate in Q2