Xander Roberts, 6, plays make-believe in a B-25 bomber Saturday at Paine Field's Aviation Day. He was the first in line after the plane landed in Everett. As a kick-off to air-show season, Aviation Day attendees viewed historic aircraft and also got close-up views of the latest big widebody jets in flight.
China's superrich are investing in Seattle-area real estate in growing numbers, buying multimillion-dollar homes and land for commercial use.
UPDATE - 12:18 AM Medical emergency eyed in Va. parade crash
- Three Sheets Northwest | Harmless red algae blooms showing up on Puget Sound
- My Edmonds News | Firefighters rescue kayaker from Lake Ballinger Friday night
- My Ballard | Syttende Mai takes over the streets of Ballard
- Capitol Hill Seattle Blog | Finding no good fortune on 14th, Lucky 8s China House to close
- The Sammamish Review | City Council hears specifics on demographics, economic challenges
My college guidance in high school was trial and error. I took the SAT test without preparing for it and applied to colleges I had never visited.Lynne K. Varner, column: "Helping high-school students navigate the next step"
Entertainment & Living
- Watch the winners of the 2013 3-Minute Masterpiece film contest
NEW - 12:00 AM 129 concerts to see this summer