Toast to Super Bowl XLIX with these Seahawks-inspired cocktail recipes from four Seattle-area bartenders. Don't worry: the recipes aren't nearly as convoluted as the Patriots' mass-substitution four-lineman formation.
UPDATE - 05:05 PM
Officer in golf-club arrest accused of stealing marijuana
A day after placing an officer on desk duty, SPD is reviewing a new allegation she stole pot from evidence for her own use.
- UPDATE - 04:40 PM Romney won’t run for president
- Amazon gives prime gift to investors: nice profit
- Costco to return $2.2 billion to shareholders
- Senators seek to end Cuba travel restrictions
- Snoqualmie making ice cream again after listeria problems resolved
- An interview with C-3PO as ‘Star Wars’ exhibition lands at EMP Museum
- Seattle Symphony teaming up with Pearl Jam for Monday concert
- Marshawn Lynch’s mode: just about that brand, boss
- Seahawks Fan Buzz: Watch giant Hawk claw destroy Patriots bus
UPDATE - 04:50 PM Man accused of setting wife on fire in Snohomish
UPDATE - 05:02 PM Rap music mogul 'Suge' Knight arrested in fatal hit-and-run
UPDATE - 03:27 PM Obama calls on Congress to fund 'precision medicine' studies
UPDATE - 04:57 PM Balloon crew makes history crossing Pacific Ocean
NEW - 02:22 PM 26 victims or 27? Newtown panel considers role of Lanza mom
Entertainment & Living
After decades in the public eye, Chai and Bamboo deserve to retire. No more forced breeding. No more forced socializing. Send them to a safe place where, finally, they can just be.Editorial: "Give Woodland Park Zoo elephants Bamboo and Chai much-needed retirement"
- Editorial: Decriminalize fantasy sports betting in Washington, for the little guys
- NEW - 12:00 AM Editorial: State Senate is sensible in banning openly carried firearms
- UPDATE - 03:39 PM Bandwagon Seattle Seahawks fan or fan for life?
- NEW - 04:02 PM Europe’s Greek test | Paul Krugman / Syndicated columnist
UPDATE - 05:01 PM Paccar’s profits rise 16 percent
UPDATE - 04:46 PM Microsoft reassures businesses on Windows 10