RESTAURANT REVIEW: After 40 years, a succession of chefs, a devastating fire and a relocation to Woodinville, The Herbfarm is still a classic — just beware the upsell. Above, co-owner Carrie Van Dyck, right, and chef Chris Weber (to Van Dyck’s right) plate one of the evening’s nine courses.
The Seahawks held firm to their stance of not giving the running back any “new’’ money. Marshawn Lynch, meanwhile, got the assurance of a little more money that he wasn’t necessarily guaranteed.
- UPDATE - 04:07 PM WHO: Ebola moving faster than control efforts
- UPDATE - 04:30 PM Wildfire evacuations ordered in Okanogan County
- UPDATE - 04:29 PM 5 hurt in light-rail crash in Rainier Valley
- NEW - 03:42 PM Crack dealer who took photos with city officials gets 7½ years
- UPDATE - 04:13 PM State senator: Inslee's action in grain labor dispute unlawful
- Weekend preview: 5 things to do nowhere near Seafair
UPDATE - 04:07 PM Why isn't there a treatment or vaccine for Ebola?
UPDATE - 04:21 PM Rep. Cantor to resign from House seat in August
UPDATE - 04:07 PM Israel pushes deeper in Gaza after soldier seized
UPDATE - 04:21 PM Doctors: Stabbing suspect sees fictional beings
UPDATE - 04:07 PM Obama says after 9-11, US 'tortured some folks'
UPDATE - 04:07 PM Ukraine: Body parts retrieved at jet crash site
NEW - 03:10 PM Dogs that killed Michigan man will be euthanized
Entertainment & Living
Seems pretty clear the Boeing deal wasn't a subsidy, at least not in the way most people think of the word.Erik Smith column: "The Boeing giveaway that wasn't"
- Editorial: Keep oil- and coal-train safety on track
- Editorial: Lance Dickie’s legacy continues through The Seattle Times’ school-supplies drive
- NEW - 04:03 PM Editorial notebook: In Federal Way, what may be world’s priciest comic book
- Carrying on Lance Dickie's legacy with school supply drive
- Superintendent turnover: Board should better define the relationship
- Marijuana enforcement: Praise for officer who cracked down on public use
- Superintendent turnover: School Board explains relationship with José Banda
- Israel-Palestinian conflict: A mistaken belief that resolution would solve the conflict
UPDATE - 04:09 PM Microsoft sues Samsung, seeks to enforce patent agreement
UPDATE - 04:22 PM US job growth eases but tops 200K for a 6th month
UPDATE - 04:22 PM S&P 500 has its worst week in 2 years