Bumbershoot hours, ticket prices, transportation, rules, other info
Seattle Times staff HOURS 11 a.m.-11 p.m. Saturday-Monday, at Seattle Center. Information: www.bumbershoot.org. TICKETS Today (Friday) is...
Seattle Times staff
11 a.m.-11 p.m. Saturday-Monday, at Seattle Center. Information: www.bumbershoot.org.
Today (Friday) is your last day to buy tickets at advance prices: www.bumbershoot.org.
Single-day $40-$50; three-day $125; single-day Gold Pass (VIP perks) $125; three-day Gold Pass $300; single-day Platinum Pass (more perks) $200; three-day Platinum Pass ($475).
Starting Saturday, you can buy print-at-home tickets for a specific day online (www.bumbershoot.org). Tickets cost the same as tickets at the gate, but service fees will apply. You can also buy them in person at two locations:
• Thomas Street, south of EMP
• Mercer Street, between Bagley Wright and Intiman theaters
Bumbershoot day sales: $55 per day general; $25 seniors. Children 10 and younger do not need a ticket.
Entrance into Mainstage shows no longer requires a separate pass. Admission is first-come, first-served. Lines for Mainstage performances will form 90 minutes before show times, and no earlier.
A limited quantity of free comedy passes is available each day at the Comedy Pass Distribution booth. One comedy pass per person/ticket, per day will be available, while supplies last.
Parking in Lower Queen Anne during Bumbershoot can be tough to find and expensive. (Find a list of lots at www.seattlecenter.com/transportation/parking.) Better yet, take the bus — use Metro's Trip Planner, tripplanner.kingcounty.gov, or call 206-553-3000 for help.
• No animals, unless they're service animals.
• No cameras with detachable lenses, and no recording equipment with external microphones.
• No alcohol can be brought in. You can bring your own food and nonalcoholic beverages, but no glass bottles or cans. Festivalgoers are encouraged to use reusable, nondisposable water bottles. Beer and wine may be purchased in the Bumbershoot beer gardens with proper ID.
• Bags may be subject to search at the gates.
• No full plastic bottles or stainless-steel containers will be allowed at the Mainstage shows at KeyArena. Festivalgoers should plan to fill their bottles inside the arena.
• No bicycles, weapons or projectiles.
A limited number of wheelchairs are available for loan at the information booth inside Center House.