Seattle Times editorial board endorsements for Nov. 8 election
Here are Seattle Times editorial board endorsements for the Nov. 8 general election.
Below are The Seattle Times editorial board recommendations for the Nov. 8 general election. Ballots are mailed Oct. 19.
• Senate Joint Resolution 8205, voter residency requirement — Yes
• Senate Joint Resolution 8206, budget stabilization account — Yes
• Metropolitan King County Council — Jane Hague and Joe McDermott
• Seattle City Council — Jean Godden, Bruce Harrell, Tom Rasmussen, Tim Burgess and Sally Clark
• Seattle School Board — Peter Maier, Sherry Carr, Harium Martin-Morris and Steve Sundquist
• Seattle Proposition 1, the proposed $60 car tab tax — No
• Port of Seattle — Bill Bryant and Gael Tarleton
• Bellevue City Council — John Chelminiak, Claudia Balducci and John Stokes
• Mercer Island City Council — Debbie Bertlin
• Renton City Council — Don Persson
• Kirkland City Council — Toby Nixon, Bob Sternoff and Dave Asher
• Snohomish County — Executive, Aaron Reardon; Council Position 2, Brian Sullivan; and Position 3, Stephanie Wright.
Trending on seattletimes.com
Most viewed photo galleries
The Morning Memo
The Morning Memo jump starts your day with weather, traffic and news
Autos news and research
Your Opinion Matters
Take our survey and enter to win $100. Enter Now!