The Dreamliner's biggest customers
The Dreamliner's biggest customers Airlines have placed orders for 677 Boeing 787s as of July 8. The top six customers are: ...FC...
Airlines have placed orders for 677 Boeing 787s
as of July 8. The top six customers are:
• ILFC, Los Angeles-based leasing company: 74 orders
• Chinese government-controlled airlines
(a group buy): 57 orders
• All Nippon Airways of Japan: 50 orders
• Qantas of Australia: 45 orders
• Air Canada: 37 orders
• Japan Airlines (JAL): 35 orders
Sources: Boeing, Seattle Times research
Furniture & home furnishings
16 Pacific Mariner - 45 hp motor, trlr, fis...
4x4 ATV UTV SidebySide Accessories - Fast W...
AFFORDABLE PAINTING Yard Work, Mowing, Ligh...
POST A FREE LISTING