In the news:
Northwest readers like ‘Boys in the Boat,’ ‘The Black Count’
Local top-selling titles include Daniel James Brown’s “The Boys in the Boat” and “The Black Count” by Tom Reiss.
Current best-sellers at Parkplace Books, 348 Parkplace Center, Kirkland (425-828-6546 or parkplacebookskirkland.com).
1. The Boys in the Boat, Daniel James Brown
2. A Reader’s Book of Days, Tom Nissley
3. The Crimson Spoon, Jamie Callison
4. The Luminaries, Eleanor Catton
5. The Goldfinch, Donna Tartt
1. The Black Count, Tom Reiss
2. Short Nights of the Shadow Catcher, Timothy Egan
3. The Dinner, Herman Koch
4. Made By Dad, Scott Bedford
5. Orphan Train, Christina Baker Kline