Symptoms of flu
• Sudden onset of illness
• Sore throat
• Stuffy nose
• Muscle aches
• Feeling of weakness and/or exhaustion
• Diarrhea, vomiting, abdominal pain
Prevent the spread of flu
• Physically separate someone with the flu from other people as much as possible.
• Designate one person in the household as the main caregiver for the ill person.
• Wash your hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand cleaner after each contact with a flu patient or with objects in the area where the patient is located.
• Don't touch your eyes, nose or mouth without first washing your hands for 20 seconds. Wash hands before and after using the bathroom.
• Place tissues used by the ill patient in a bag and throw away with other household waste.
• Stay at home if you are sick.
• Cover your mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing, using tissues or the crook of the elbow instead of the hands.
• Dispose of tissues in the nearest waste bin after use or carry a small plastic bag for used tissues.
• Wash hands with soap and water or alcohol-based cleaner after covering a cough or sneeze, wiping your nose, and handling contaminated objects.
• In cases of pandemic flu, only people who are essential for patient care or support should enter a home where someone is ill unless they have already had the illness.
Source: Public Health — Seattle & King County
Furniture & home furnishings
POST A FREE LISTING